In order to undertake a deep clean of the property check in/out times have been amended.
CHECK IN: 4.00pm
CHECK OUT: 10.00am
Hand sanitiser and virucidal spray will be available in the cottage.
We will be following the cleaning protocols advice from the Association of Scottish Self Caterers. We respectfully ask that guests help us to maintain good hygiene by complying with the following points.
1. Air the cottage during your stay.
2. Where possible, use the dish washer to clean crockery, cutlery pans etc.
3. Empty all bins (including bio waste) on departure. General waste should be placed in a plastic bag, tied and removed from the property and disposed of in an external bin. Recycling to be placed in recycling bin in Laundry. Compostable materials to be put in compost bin next to general waste bin in yard.
4. Strip the bed (please remove the pillow cases and protectors from the pillows and the duvet cover from the duvet) and bag all the bed linen, quilted mattress protector, towels, bath mat, oven gloves and tea towels in the bags provided.
5. Empty ash from Morso into ash can in Laundry.
Guidance for guests issued by Unique Cottages can be found here: